TIME TO PAINT & CREATE
Submit your original lavender themed art to be the official 2021 Festival Poster.
The Festival is scheduled for July 17-18, 2021.
The Festival will consist of small-group lavender-themed events throughout Los Ranchos, an online marketplace, virtual programming, and much more.
No cost to submit artwork.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE JUNE 7, 2021
The Lavender in the Village Festival Board of Directors is accepting Lavender themed artwork submissions for the 14th Annual Festival, a juried artwork competition. The artwork chosen will be for the official Lavender in the
Village Festival poster.
The Lavender in the Village Board of Directors reserves the right to reject all submissions deemed inappropriate for the promotion of the Lavender in the Village Festival.
The Lavender in the Village Festival Board of Directors reserves the right to extend the entry deadlines, if deemed appropriate.
Monday, June 7, 2021:
Entry form and image(s) must be received by this date.
Friday, June 11, 2021:
Notification of Acceptance:
The winning Artist will be notified within ten (10) working days, and receive payment for artwork.
The Artist chosen will be awarded the following:
Cash award: $500 Honorarium
25 – 2021 Festival Posters
Dedicated page on the Festival website with bio and link to Artist’s page.
Social media promotion.
GENERAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Artist may submit up to three entries.
2. Submissions must be received by June 7, 2021.
3. Provide your name, address, phone number and email address.
4. Detailed description of the artwork to include size and medium.
5. Description of where and when you created the artwork.
6. If your original artwork is small, please describe the size, and whether there
will be problems photographing it in high-resolution.
7. Photographs will not be returned and will be considered the property of the Lavender in the Village Festival Board of Directors.
8. Artist understands that their artwork may be posted on the Lavender in the Village Festival’s website
9. Brief Biography: To include art experience, art images and a list of other festivals, galleries or shows your artwork has been displayed.
10. Artist shall submit a picture of themselves that may be used in promotional marketing.
BY SUBMITTING ARTWORK, YOU AGREE TO AND ACCEPT ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS.
1. As the Artist, I guarantee that the submitted artwork is my own original design, has not been published prior in any medium.
2. The Lavender in the Village Board of Directors shall have the right to use the artwork for publicizing and marketing the festival in all media. Uses shall include, but not be limited to: posters, flyers, brochures, decals, labels, buttons, souvenirs, sportswear and merchandise item; and other marketing materials.
3. The Lavender in the Village Board of Directors shall have the right to sell posters and other marketing materials that display the Art.
4. The Artist retains the original artwork and the right to sell the original artwork.