2022 POSTER ART COMPETITION
SUBMISSION DEADLINE JUNE 6, 2022
NO COST TO SUBMIT ARTWORK.
The Lavender in the Village Festival Board of Directors is accepting Lavender themed artwork submissions for the 15th Annual Festival, a juried artwork competition. The artwork chosen will be for the official Lavender in the Village Festival poster.
The Lavender in the Village Board of Directors reserves the right to reject all submissions deemed inappropriate for the promotion of the Lavender in the Village Festival.
The Lavender in the Village Festival Board of Directors reserves the right to extend the entry deadlines, if deemed appropriate.
Monday, June 6, 2022:
Entry form and image(s) must be received by this date.
Friday, June 13, 2022:
Notification of Acceptance:
The winning Artist will be notified within ten (10) working days, and receive payment for artwork.
The Artist chosen will be awarded the following:
Cash award: $500 Honorarium
25 Festival Posters
Dedicated page on the Festival website with bio and link to Artist’s page.
Social media mention and promotion.
GENERAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Artist may submit up to three entries.
2. Submissions must be received by June 6, 2022.
3. Provide your name, address, phone number and email address.
4. Detailed description of the artwork to include size and medium.
5. Description of where and when you created the artwork.
6. If your original artwork is small, please describe the size, and whether there
will be problems photographing it in high-resolution.
7. Photographs will not be returned and will be considered the property of the Lavender in the Village Festival Board of Directors.
8. Artist understands that their artwork may be posted on the Lavender in the Village Festival’s website
9. Brief biography is required.
10. Artist shall submit a picture of themselves that may be used in promotional marketing.
BY SUBMITTING ARTWORK, YOU AGREE TO AND ACCEPT ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS.
1. As the Artist, I guarantee that the submitted artwork is my own original design, has not been used to promote any prior or other festivals or events.
2. The Lavender in the Village Board of Directors shall have the right to use the artwork for publicizing, supporting, and marketing the festival in all media, both promotional and commercial, including, but not limited to, posters, flyers, brochures, postcards, decals, labels, buttons, souvenirs, sportswear, merchandise items, and other materials, with no additional compensation.
3. The Lavender in the Village Board of Directors shall have the right to sell posters and other marketing materials that display the Art.
4. The Artist retains the original artwork and the right to sell the original artwork.