– Due to the size of the event, our proud sponsor Los Poblanos Inn & Farm will be closed to the general public from 7am-4pm both event days and open only to lodging guests.
Can I bring my dog?
– No pets are NOT allowed on the festival grounds. Exceptions are made only for service animals with valid identification.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
– No. Fun for All Ages.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
– Limited on-site handicapped parking available.
– Limited street parking near the venue.
– For your safety and convenience, please use the parking lots at Sadie’s in 4th Street, Taft Middle School, Alvarado Elementary School or Shepherd of the Valley Church. Free shuttles will be provided to the festival. Maps and directions are available at: http://www.lavenderinthevillage.org/parking-and-directions/
What IS NOT allowed?
– No dogs. No pets.
– No outside food.
– No weapons.
– No smoking on the festival grounds.
What IS allowed:
– You may bring in personal water bottles. We will have a water station where you can refill them throughout the day.
– You may bring in food for any special dietary restrictions or for kids.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
– Yes. Cannot attend? – you may pass your ticket(s)/e-ticket(s) on to a friend.