The Lavender Festival Market
Sunday, July 25
8am – 3pm
Hartnett Park, Los Ranchos
Please view parking directions below.
With an open-air market format, we are bringing together over 65 of the small farms, artisans, and business who have been part of the festival year-after-year.
Please come out, shop, and show your support.
$5+ per person
No advance ticket sales.
Every single dollar helps us fund local agriculture and educational programs.
- This is NOT the traditional location of the Lavender Festival.
- Hartnett Park is located 1 mile north of the Agri-Nature Center on Rio Grande. (see map below)
- No dogs allowed. Sorry, park rules.
- No smoking allowed.
- Please wear a mask unless you are fully vaccinated.
- There will be onsite handicapped parking available.
- Please consider biking to the Market.
- Very limited onsite general parking available.
- Additional parking is available at Alvarado Elementary School, a .5 mile walk from the Market.
- Free Park & Ride is available from:
PARK & RIDE LOCATIONS
Interested in being a vendor?