LOS RANCHOS PASSPORT PROGRAM
As part of the 2021 Lavender Festival, Lavender in the Village a 501(c)3, is working with the Village of Los Ranchos to create and promote a Passport Program to drive traffic to Los Ranchos businesses.
What is the PASSPORT PROGRAM?
- Using a printed guide that maps out all participating Los Ranchos businesses, consumers will travel from business to business collecting stamps verifying their visits.
- Once a certain number of stamps is collected, the Passport Guides are to be dropped off at Village Hall.
- All those who collect stamps and deliver their Passport to Village Hall by July 30 will be entered to win exciting prizes.
- The Passport Program will run from June 26 until July 25.
Why and How PARTICIPATE?
- The program is open to Los Ranchos businesses with brick & mortar location including restaurants, retail and service establishments. – With substantial marketing support, we remain optimistic for high participation with Passport guides freely and widely distributed in all media.
- All participating businesses will be listed on a dedicated web page that will include links to each store’s websites and list any special discounts or promotions available during the Passport Program.
- All participating businesses will be listed on the Passport Guide map as location at which participants can collect a stamp.
- The cost for participation is $50 to help cover costs of printing and marketing.
- All participating businesses must place a Lavender Festival poster in their window indicating it as a Passport Program designated businesses.
- All participating businesses must inform their staff of the program and provide stamps to all those who present a Passport map.
- No purchase is necessary to collect a stamp but we encourage businesses to create promotions to encourage shopping at their business for those coming in for a stamp.
What is Required:
- To participate, a business must register by MAY 1.
- Registration form is below.
Please direct any questions to:
Ann H. Simon, Administrator, Village of Los Ranchos de Albuquerque
Office: (505) 344-6582 x106
Cell: (505) 977-7749